Here are some tutorials, references, and videos for learning
how to use Office 2010, Microsoft’s latest version of Office.
These will help you become familiar with Office 2010′s interface,
Ribbon, Backstage (File menu), and more.
Office 2010 Quick Reference Guide (mirror)
The File tab which opens the Microsoft Office Backstage view replaces the Microsoft Office Button and the File menu used in earlier releases of Microsoft Office.
Learn About the Office 2010 Ribbon
Office 2010 Menu and Toolbar Commands
Microsoft Office 2010 Videos:
- What’s New in Office 2010?
- What Can You Do in Office 2010?
- First Look at Office 2010
A look at Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Overview of Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint 2010
- Microsoft Office Backstage (File menu)
- File This – A Tour of the Office 2010 Backstage
- How to Work with the Ribbon
- How to shortcut your shortcuts with a click (right click shortcut menus)
Tags for this post>> Office 2010